How can I join your Draws?
You can find our Draws on the dedicated Drop site.
To access our Draws you will need to set up an account or log in, if you already have one.
After logging in to your account, you will need to select your size on product page and add the item to your cart. You will then need to proceed with checkout and fill out your shipping information. Please check all details are correct before confirming as we are unable to edit sizes or address information.
At this point, a payment is authorized on your bank account.
This means that money that appears to have gone from your bank account will currently be sitting as pending. We have not taken any money.
Money will be taken only if you are selected among the winners and your order will be confirmed.
In case you are among the winners, but your payment fails, please consider that the payment capture can't be retried and you will lose the chance to purchase the item. Payment processing is totally automatic and to prevent payment failure we suggest to make sure that funds are available on your account before the Draw closes.
If you aren't among the winners, your payment authorization will expire and the pending funds will be released.
You will find your entries in the Draws section on your Drop account.
Below are the main rules you should stick to:
- products are one per customer per order
- you can’t add other items to your order
- free shipping doesn’t apply to Draw items
- we select winners by a random selection method
- the Draw process is subject to change at any time at our discretion
- we reserve the right to disqualify any person we find to be tampering with the entry and/or purchase process
- entries cannot be sold, transferred, assigned, or otherwise provided to anyone else